RPM. It's Our Signature Service... But, What is it?
Remote Process Monitoring, is a service that is only available through Collier Computer Systems. It's an annual maintenance subscription that delivers a complete computing experience! By utilizing a seven point matrix, we are able to minimize, if not eliminate, computer down-time, system failure and even loss of data on your PC.
OUR SEVEN POINT MATRIX
(1) We start with a problem-free
computer (or laptop). We come and repair your PC as part of your
subscription, aka 'complementary fix-all' service. Remove any viruses, format
your hard drive, if
necessary, delete any adware. We'll do everything to ensure your PC is in good
working order. Beginning with a well running PC is the first step.
(3) Internet Protection Software. We use Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 to ensure your PC remains infection-free. We'll install, configure, maintain and license this software for you. By keeping Internet threats off your PC, we are ensuring 'Internet issues' are not infiltrating their way onto your PC.
(4) We Provide Grade A support. Your subscription includes access to your technician 365 days a year from 730am to 730pm. If warranted - we'll schedule repair services on Christmas Day or on Easter Sunday. Local Collier County subscribers receive free-onsite support whenever necessary. Unlimited technical support via phone and remote access is always included. By providing users with the correct answers - ensures those users aren't just trying to 'fix-it-themselves' through trial and error! If there's a problem - we'll provide support to get it done!
(5) Remote access. Part of your support package includes actual remote access into your computer for repairs - call us and we can be working on your computer within 2 minutes of your call - no scheduling appointments or downtime waiting for your tech! You'll be able to access your home PC from work or anywhere on the planet with broadband Internet access as part of your subscription - no additional fees or hidden charges!
(6) Maintain your Computer. We perform all routine maintenance for your PC. MS Updates security patches, Java updates, etc. You never have to worry about being up-to-date ever again; because we'll be doing it for you! Spend more time doing the things you'd like to do on your PC - rather than keeping it up-to-date and running scan after scan, leave that to us. Start having FUN with your PC~!
(7) Electronic Monitoring. Our proprietary software reports all "on-screen pop-up errors" back to our data center where the error codes are sorted and stored for your technician to review. Armed with this important data - your technician can remote-in (usually late at night) to repair these solvable issues using the recorded error codes. Many times we're working behind the scenes to provide you with a smooth running computer. You won't always know when were working because research and second-level access allows us to do these kings of things without disturbing your computer habits. We try to do any disruptive work later at night while you're sleeping or watching TV with your family. This minimizes any downtime for repairs!
OUR INDIVIDUAL RPM PLANS
To learn more about each annual subscription, click on the name below;
RPM-BASIC. This is an entry level subscription - PRO'S: Inexpensive start-up; pay only for usage; instant remote service; CON'S: No Internet Protection; No monitoring; No complementary fix-all; Monthly invoice as remote services are delivered. This is the only subscription with monthly invoicing.
RPM-LITE. This is a lighter version of our RPM-FULL Service subscription, it includes many more services than BASIC, but not quite as many as FULL-Service. PRO'S: No monthly charges; MSSE Antivirus included; Complementary Fix-All is included; Monitoring; Unlimited Tech Support. CON'S: No Kaspersky Internet Security; limited free-onsite access.
RPM-FULL. This is our Full Service package. It includes everything in BASIC and LITE service subscriptions, plus many more services not listed here, click on the subscription name for detailed information. PRO'S: Kaspersky Internet protection; free onsite; full monitoring; 50% Discount on labor for any non-rpm computer repairs; preferential treatment over non-subscribers. CON'S: Higher Annual Prepaid Fee.
S-B-S (Side-by-Side) - View this PDF document to see all three plans side-by-side. From there you can see what is included, or not included, in each subscription plan. Keep in mind that the prices on this SBS (side-by-side.pdf) my not be fully accurate. Always call 239.348.1193 for EXACT annual pricing.
Please keep in mind that Collier Computer always runs specials on RPM Subscriptions
and other Services we perform - always ask about our seasonal specials -
these specials can save you 100's of dollars!